Betty Larose is a Partner at Rankin McKenzie LLC. Ms. Larose is a results driven Finance Leader with over 20 years of experience, who has worked with a variety of small business, Technology focused companies and Sales/Service companies, as a Director, Controller or CFO. She brings to her clients, extensive experience gained in the areas of Financial Accounting & Reporting, Mergers, Acquisitions & Integrations, Organizational & Process Development, Staff Training & Development, Systems Implementation & Integration, Business Strategy, Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting, and Financial Planning & Analysis. Her current clients include Carolina Advanced Digital, and DHIC.
Ms. Larose is a dedicated team player and business partner, is self-motivated, has a hands-on management style, is a strong communicator and excellent problem solver. She has been recognized for her steadfast determination to achieve results while providing excellent service. Ms. Larose has made significant process improvements to achieve efficiency and security, uncovered and corrected gross accounting errors and/or fraud, successfully integrated new companies, divisions or lines of business, and developed cohesive, well trained accounting teams.
Before joining Rankin McKenzie, Ms. Larose served as Interim Controller or CFO to various companies going through transition.
Ms. Larose earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Management/Accounting.
She is a member of the AICPA.
- Joined Rankin McKenzie as a Partner in 2016.
- From 2014 to 2015, Ms. Larose served as Interim Controller or CFO to various companies going through transition. Her main focus was to manage staff, accounting and financial reporting as well as participate in and provide guidance for special projects.
- From 2010 to 2013, Ms. Larose served as the Director of Finance, Technology for Med3000, a McKesson Company. In this role, Ms. Larose handled the financial management of three Business Units. She directed the divisions’ financial policies, accounting, budgeting, tax, financial planning & analysis activities, financial reporting and communications. Special projects work included new acquisition and integration, re-design monthly forecasting, annual budgeting & multi-year business planning tools and processes, sales and cost accounting models for new product offerings, special focus projects to reduce expenses and increase revenue.
- From 1998 to 2009, Ms. Larose served as Controller for Weidmann Electrical Technology, Sales & Service Division where she handled the financial management of three Business Units. She directed the divisions’ financial policies, accounting, budgeting, tax, financial planning & analysis activities, financial reporting and communications. Special projects work included new acquisition and integration, ERP system selection and configuration, as well as several special focus projects to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Previously, Ms. Larose served as a Senior Staff Accountant in Regional Public Accounting Firms where she managed Tax, Review and Audit Engagements for Individual, Business, Governmental and Not for Profit clients.